Happy New Year, friends!
2014 was an incredible year. Thank you to everyone who made this past year so amazing. And to commemorate another year gone, here are my top 10 favorite things from 2014 (in no particular order):
- Lucy (the fur-ball pictured above) kicked parvo in the butt! Read the blog post of when we first brought Lucy home here.
- Life was always on the go! I took a ski trip with the Wunderlich's to Colorado, went to Big Bend with my family for our annual Spring Break trip, and drove all over Texas multiple times for photo sessions and visiting friends and family.
- I can't believe I waited until my senior year at UT to go to the UT vs. OU game in Dallas. That and the State Fair was the best weekend of the year by far!
- I turned 21! That started my favorite time of the week, Margarita Tuesdays at Trudy's.
- Will and I celebrated two years together in July at Garner State Park. I'd stay there forever if I could.
- My dad earned his Ph.D. from A&M! I couldn't be more proud of him.
- I started working for the Department of Petroleum and Geosystems Engineering at UT as their communications intern. Next to BGP, it has been the most rewarding job I've had yet.
- I moved from an apartment to a beautiful house in Austin. The extra space and peace and quiet has been so relaxing.
- I had 52 photo sessions! That is a huge improvement from 2013, and makes me even more excited for what's to come this next year.
- And my favorite thing of all, I retired the Nikon D90 and purchased a brand new Nikon D750! I am SO in love.
2015 has already started off at a sprint, especially with my revamped website! I made the change for a number of reasons but was ready for something that looked more professional. Other updates to come:
- Monthly Discounts! And the first one starts right now! Take 15% off a Milestone session when you select the Milestone! BGP15 option on your online booking form. Discount is available only for Milestone sessions booked during January, so schedule your session today!
- Facebook & Instagram contests! Keep a look out for my posts with directions to like or share for the chance to win a huge discount off a session, photo book, or even a free session!
- Unfortunately, I will have limited availability for senior sessions this spring semester. This is a BIG year, y'all. I have to graduate from school, find a big-girl job and maybe move cities should said big-girl job require me to. Sooo, sessions will be limited. I will publish a calendar once I have available dates!
- New branding and packaging to come by the end of the month! CAN'T. WAIT.
These next few weeks will be full of new blog posts (sorry for all the slacking that happened towards the end of the year), designing, planning, and running this business 2015-style, whatever that means. I'm so ready for all of it! And I'm so excited to meet more of you amazing folks!