My goal this academic year is to do a better job of keeping y'all up to date with BGP. What's in store for the rest of September and October?
- Engagement session with Amy & Justin
- Assisting the incredible Madeline Harper for an Austin wedding
- Kathryn and Adam tie the knot Oct. 12th in Dripping Springs! Miss Eva Araujo will be assisting me that day.
- Assisting Janet Ni for a College Station wedding. I'm so excited to work with her again! (Also check out that beautiful new branding on her website.)
- My first Lubbock senior session for Texas Tech grad, Kassandra!
- Possibly my first maternity session, we're still in the planning stages.
So many stories to be told! I can't wait!
I recently had a bridal session with one of my favorite clients and people ever, Kathryn. I'm dying to show y'all how beautiful she looked in her dress, but we have to wait until wedding day! Until then, here's a photo of the peacock that watched our session at Mayfield Park.
Kathryn's bridal photo blog will be posted the day of her wedding, Oct. 12th.
Just a reminder, if you are a December graduate looking for a senior session, consider booking within the next month! October and November will be busy months and I want to make sure I can get you your photos in time to send out grad announcements! If you are interested in more information or have any questions, head over to my contact page.
I'm so glad it's finally starting to feel like fall. Bring on the pumpkin spice lattes, college football, and BGP!